Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It is a strange game we play, a kind of dramatic enactment of the universe's dream.

I don't want to be buried in a pet cemetary.
I don't want to live my life again.

Well, after a meeting with my advisor turns out I have yet another semester of school after this and summer school. I knew in the back of my mind that this was going to happen, so at least my supsicions were confirmed. I'm understandably upset, but at the same time I'm pretty much settled myself with it. I told myself a long time ago that I wasn't going to put a time limit of my college. I never wanted to have that sort of cap on it, because setting goals like that are always far fetched for someone like me. As long as I finish, I think I'll be doing alright.

Band News. We're going to be doing the pre-pre-pre-discussion for the video tonight. We found a videographer who also happens to be a fan, so we're going to milk that. I have no ideas for a video, but I think it's going to be either for Hobby Airport or Folks. I figured it's not going to as big budget as we want, so no Michael Bay type explosions or anything like that. Well, maybe one explosion. Or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i vote hobby airport.