Friday, March 03, 2006

Who is this man playing the piano while falling to earth?

We finally had to put Tara down on Thursday. She was a great animal, she was a great animal. She was everythign a dog was supposed to be. Funny, loyal, great hair. I don't know what's going to become of her, she's not coming home with the rest of the dogs we've ever had (Buddy, Bosco, Lucky, Ralph, Buster and Bandy),the cats (Miss Kitty, Miss Kitty II, Lenora), and a horse name...well I think it was name 'The Horse' but I distinctly remember my Dad calling in 'That Horse.' There's also a badger out there with no name, and countless chickens. It's going to be sad not knowing what's going to happen to here, but I think it'll be alright.

In other news, the bands on hiatus because Jacob's going to New Orleans for a couple of weeks to make money. He needs to, he owes everyone, so it's a good thing. We don't have any real shows coming up, but we do have a lot of new material.

I have a sore throat that won't go away.

No comments: