Thursday, March 23, 2006

They weave a similar pattern of strings which they would like to be more complex and at the same time more regular than the other.

I promised myself I wasn't going to "get into it" with the blog over how much around me right now seems to be slowly fizzing, so Amy's birthday party!

First off, Jane made some awesome cupcakes. Spent some time on those pastries, and they were crazy delicious. I ate some Vietnamese dish at Blue Ocean, albeit good, I really still wanted to stop by the Subway on the same strip.
The we bowled. All of us. I used the ball I got from work that seemed to be a miracle in it's rubber, urethane and plastic goodness. Jane got a strike on her first roll. I don't understand my fascination with bowling, but I hope it continues to be a healthy one.
We drank. Andy's was packed and I hung out with a guy named Marty that appears to love flash animation and teaches computer science at UNT. Then Rodney and I took shots of whatever he ordered and talked about country music.
It ended at Amy's place with her passing out after she smashed a cupcake into my face.
Good times.

No comments: