Thursday, March 09, 2006

The icebergs waltzed to a Sigmund Romberg operetta tune, this is more like it!

Yesterday I was walking and thinking, one foot in front of the other, and I remembered someone saying that we are living between two ice ages. I just thought that was kind of funny and sad. All that ice.

Saw Dave Chappelle's Block Party last night. Almost teared up when I saw The Fugees reunite. It was really good, not as funny as I thought it might be, but overall it was good. The music was great. I'm going to have to find some Dead Prez. I had some of there stuff a while back, but I don't know what happend to it. Just up and disappeared with everything else.

Plus, I got to watch Rudy Ray Moore's Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son-in-Law over at Martin's apt. Drank way too much and forgot how to play Dominoes at Amy's. I don't even think I made it on the score sheet.

I have to spend the rest of my day working on my paper for Dr. Armintor who's sage like wisdom rarely exceeds dressing warm in the winter.

No comments: