Monday, March 20, 2006

There was also a permanent scar along the left cheek but the scar rather than lessening her beauty only seemed to highlight it.

The break was good. Over to soon I figure, since I had to drag myself back into the swing of things today. Old Crow Medicine Show on Saturday was great, even though I had two hippies grinding on me. I'm not a big fan of the whole hippie vibe, the whole culture that should of rotted out a long time ago with the invention of the metal guitar solo or perms. I'd rather be standing next to some sweaty biker clad in leather with two day stubble than next to some hippie with a crocheted hat smelling like pinesol.
Amy's birthday is coming up. It's also her big 25. Too old all of us. Brandon, Tina and I got into a discussion at the bar on St. Patrick's Day about having a competition of who could be the most adult. Brandon won becuase he built a deck by his own recognizance. I think Tina and I just agreed being in debt is the most adult thing to our name.

The only thing I really want for my birthday is for someone to tell me some good news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you saw Old Crow Medicine Show, I was in Hot Springs with my mother-in-law and laryngitis...

carina