Saturday, February 11, 2006

The detective must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man.

I have a splitting headache.

It's one of those headaches that centers itself in your skull, burrowing down into your parietal lobe, causing a spiderweb of pain throughout my head and neck. I've taken a couple of aspirin, but it almost seems hopeless.

I didn't go to work today. Blame it on the rain(see: Milli Vanilli). Blame it on my shitty breathing as of late. I don't know. I just didn't want to go in today. I spent most of the day doing research on Tarot cards (upcoming projects) sleeping and watching Going Tribal on the Discovery Channel. I don't care how many mainstream drugs are out there, and I don't really care what they do, but the guy on going tribal is nuts. He ate some striped tree bark sauteed in some sauce ( I believe it was a mixture of mud and...different kind of mud) and ate it. He tripped for three days, sick for three more, and then he can join the tribe. He says he lost nearly ten pounds over those days from shitting and puking everything he had out. I don't want to do that, but I'll gladly watch him do it.

I need something new to read.

No comments: