Friday, February 17, 2006

Lone Star kicked the toe of his boot into the light brown grass.

What's with the weather?

Yesterday the sun was shining, a light breeze, I think I heard a bird. I was listening to Mungo Jerry sing about summertime, and now this. The girl at the Union where I bought lunch said "This is why I get sick." Which I replied, "Can I have a paper bag?"

I finally decided that it's about time I should cook at home instead of just on the weekends. I'm pretty sick of eating out all the time, and Denton doesn't have the choiciest places. I mean, I enjoy fast food just as much as anyone else, probably more, but I just can't take much more of it. It takes half an hour for us to decide to go anywhere, when there is a full functioning kitchen right behind us. So I'm going to clean the microwave this weekend, and use it. I don't think I've turned it on in over a week. Is that weird?

Oh, BTW, there's a show this weekend at the Yellow House. Red Team Go, The Pebble That Saved the World, Last of The Interceptors (their CD release party). Please come if you can, even know it's going to be hot and sweaty and too many scenster kids will be there and someone will be wearing stripes and complaining.

Oh yeah, I updated Range Life.

No comments: