Sunday, February 12, 2006

You remind me that you took color theory last semester and you know colors in a professional way.

I can't sleep. I think I'm going to start updating like those COFFEE NEWS prints you find at local stores and restaurants.

TODAY!! I watched CNN this morning with the sound off so I could sleep, but I couldn't tear myself away from the ticker. I can never pay attention to the story at hand becuase I watch the ticker. I silenty mouth out the words and greedily wait for it to advance. I didn't get to sleep.

Did You Ever Notice...It sounds like someone is moving furniture next door. Earlier I heard a really evil (yet ultimately muffled) cackle come from there. I have no idea what are neighbors constitute for a good time, but I think those two things are involved. For people that seem to rarely leave, they just make a bunch of known. I guess everyone wants to get noticed. Sometime.

Good Mail News! My mom sent my medicine for my asthma. Now I can go back to bravely walking slightly uphill and taking the stairs in the Art building.

FUN FACT: If you bake buscuits and accidently leave one in the oven for a few weeks. It turns really black and hard, like a molded hard tennisball. NO FEAR! You're in luck! You can use glass cleaner and an old sponge and in nearly thirty minutes it'll come right off.

No comments: