Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It was a cold, dry wind.

I recently learned that my Lab, Tarah, has cancer.

I've had Tarah since I graduated high school, a hand me over from a friend who couldn't keep her. She was a really tiny puppy and she had to stay inside. She couldn't really go outside too much. She didn't bark or whine at all, and everyone thought there was something wrong with her.
I moved here in 2001, and Seth sort of took over caring for her. He's the best brother/dog keeper I knew, so it was up to him. He can through 100%. There are so many things I love about Tarah, and it's really making me sad everytime I think of her. I might of mentioned she recently had back right toe amputed, but she still trucks on. I know she has medicine to help control the cancer, but it's still something that bothers me.

No comments: