Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So he goes out, banging on walls, clapping his hands, forgetting the entire time we're playing a show.

Still in Victoria.
We're all finally up, watching DIG! (Dandy Wahols documentary thing) and wondering where to go to get out of here. I'm considering shaving my beard to just chops for the rest of the tour, something different. I've done it before so, it's no big deal. There's a new interview with Douglas Coupland that I want to read, but I don't think I'll get a chance to until I get back to Denton. It's tough reading with nine other people in the car breathing on you. I'm slowly working my way through Children Playing in Front of A Statue of Hercules. It's great. I'm going to go find coffee and someplace to brush my teeth. I'll try to update later, but you know, it's the road.

No comments: