Monday, January 02, 2006

Geordie initially becomes successful under Barrett's employ, working in his Soho nightclubs and sex shops.

There are far too many annoying advertisements today. I don't want to buy anything. I feel like my grandparents sometimes, how they still bought tried and true products from yesteryear. That and they would give us peanutbutter sandwiches with shiny grease in it out of a big tin. That's what I want to buy.

List of things I've done while Jane is away:
-Hung out with George Oster- Brief encounter while getting coffee. Explained to me that you can't file a police report for a hit and run while being drunk and having no insurance.
-Deleted!- So many music files deleted from my computer. New Year's cleaning I suppose. I wish I had yet another HD to store them all onto, but I don't need three copies of The Descendents Sour Grapes.
-Drug Emporium Field Trip- I finally got one of my three prescriptions filled. It was only $10 (opposed to the $50 a piece for the others) so I think I did a good thing. I'm sure Jane would be proud of me.
-Mainly felt, wood and glue- I watched this special one how they build Steinway Pianos. They're $50,000 brand new. To learn to repair them takes two years of intense studies. And plus, New Orleans had the highest number of Steinway Pianos in North America. Right now somewhere outside there are these two guys who look like Tommy Chong working 'round the clock to salvage Steinway parts for rich people.

No comments: