Friday, January 27, 2006

Behold This Field of Fresh Grass.

Does anyone remember the Finnish band Hanoi Rocks? They were big in the early 80's. I think I'd like to find something by them, I remember they were listenable.

IKEA proved to be fruitful trip. I got a lamp for my desk (the same we have in the bedroom) and a chair for $20 that was frustrating to put together. Jane got a great mirror and a canister with dots on it.

I finally saw Audition. I thought it was pretty good. I guess I expected just a little more. Just a tad more gore, but it was creepy enough to make me look away from the screen for a split second.

We all got whipped with a stick at Amy's. I don't know why. We had just taken to each other with a switch she had from Borders. It broke, but I think Martin's going to have a permenant scar.

Practice featured a new keyboard player. I'm reading The Pleasure of My Company by Steve Martin. I just found $2.00 in change.

No comments: