Monday, January 23, 2006

I Promise I will as for extra cheese and keep it on as weight. I promise.

Let's see...

Bowling: Fun. I just barely rolled over 100 (face!) and watched as Ryan fooled everyone with his weird rolling skills. I felt like I was in 80's movie. I guess it was the bowling. I asked everyone about it, and then we got on the topic of Chopping Mall . Then we drank beer, but not good beer from dirty Holiday Lane pitchers, but beer from Brunswick Lanes. We got the boot from Holiday.

School: I forgot where I sat in Astronomy, and then it was too late to move to my seat. Some girl said "Excuse you." to me and I felt mad, then I felt confused and then I was hungry. FYI, I still don't like space. This class is hell. Had a meeting with Dr. Armintor. We talked about Grad School at UNT and then Guided By Voices. I still don't know much about Grad School, but I know a lot about GBV.

The Pebble That Saved The World: New songs to practice tonight. More dance beats. I guess were going to be a dance band, which isn't bad.

No comments: