Friday, January 06, 2006

I always try to ignore contracts and deadlines.

In about eight hours I'll be in an Airport Shuttle halfway across the state of Texas with nine guys and a gal. We loaded everything up tonight in the back so we can get a fresh start in the morning.

I'm hoping everything goes well. I had a dream the other night that something went wrong, but I just have to keep thoughts out of my mind. I'm going to be in Mexico on Saturday, shopping for Jane, Judy and Amy. I might get a corona shirt with girls in bikinis on the beach, or a cap with boobs on it. I'm not sure yet.

I hope the rest of the week here will be sane and comfortable, due to me going insane in a very uncomfortable way. Hopefully we'll come back with hundreds of adoring fans and I can be on MTV Cribs showing of my china collection or something frivolous like that.

p.s. I'm sick. So hope I get better in the morning.

No comments: