Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sleepyhead

Day 10 A Song that makes you fall asleep


The first time I heard Brian Eno's Here Come the Warm Jets I was at a house on Hickory street, stoned out of my mind and eating and atomic fireball.
I think the first track I heard was "The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch" and I was hooked.

I listened to this album non-stop. I had at least a CD-R in my car, on my mp3 player, on my computer. I bought it on Vinyl (very expensive)
and forced it upon countless friends and always had at least one track on mixtapes or at party playlists.

This song although, was very... private for me. I never put it anywhere because I would listen to it late at night after studying for Linguistics finals, buzzed on black coffee
and needing to cool my own jets.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your drinkingfivealive.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com