Thursday, April 07, 2011

Oh, what a pity.

Last night I was asked, "Is there a song you don't like?"

Pretty much every song I hear I have a very annoying habit of singing along with it, or just pointing it out:
"That's Escape Club, you know that song Wild Wild West?"
"Nah, I don't have the album, but every time Blood on The Dancefloor comes on, I just know it."
"Yeah, I have the deluxe Lady Gaga album. What's wrong with that?"

And so on.

BUT. There is one song I absolutely cannot stand, and will not stand. Here you are Day 2- Your Least Favorite Song: Micky by Toni Basil.

3 comments:

Whereismyrobot said...

How do you feel about it's younger cousin, Hollaback Girl?

D.K. Wilson said...

Well, as a child of the 90's, and a guy.....
GWEN STEFANI CAN DO NO WRONG.

I can stomach it. I think it's just more of Toni Basil's voice. Do you know they also have a Spanish version?

Whereismyrobot said...

Do they have a Spanish version of Hollaback Girl or Hey Mickey!? (not my exclamation point.)