Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Dead Milkmen + In Rememberance

The show at Newsonics Friday was great. Thanks to everyone who came out. Remember go here to listen to all your favorite songs by us: www.radarfiction.com

Saturday- Stood in line at The Warsaw with all the other punk rock nerds and leather jackets and high schoolers (high schoolers?) to see The Dead Milkmen. Yup- cross it off the bucket list.

All the hits- Bitchin Camaro, Punk Rock Girl, If You Love Someone Set Them On Fire- one after the other. One of the best shows I've seen. Really fortunate to get to see them finally.

This leads up to Day 5 of the 30 Day Song Challenge- A song that reminds you of someone.

So this is for Terence and Tonya Tabor- for whom I'm indebted forever and forever for picking me up every morning of Freshman year at Forsan I.S.D and have The Dead Milkmen's Big Lizard In My Backyard playing in the truck. This one is for you you guys:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! You are so welcome. I was jamming out to some Dead Milkmen the other day. Violence Rules!!! :)