Monday, April 02, 2007

He's remembering the skin of an apple, bursting with nebulae, a look into curved reddening space.

I turned 26 last night while watching Elvis Costello videos on Youtube.


Friday Brian and I went to Dallas for an AFI event which White Drugs and The Kansas City Faggots played afterward. We were in that hellfire and brimstone apocalyptic rain that somehow has destroyed all of Texas and we remained unharmed. Hung out with a girl who proclaimed "I'm not that racist, just y'know, I'm racist but not that bad."

Cameron's gone. He went back to Longview. Heartrapers played with Chief Death Rage and Drink To Victory. It was a full show. I think someone named Lil Tedly or Teabag Tommy or something was supposed to play, but everyone sorta left after us and went to Albert's place. I drunkenly agreed to be in a comedy bit with James (Sarah Reddington) and Marcus (www.weight.nu). It's called the Three Worst Elements of Comedy. I think it's becuse we're not funny.


Today...no plans. Sleep/watch the rest of Babel/homework. I'm having dinner with Ms. Kim and Judy and Derek. Judy and Derek takes to long to write...I need something like a "Bennifer" device for them. Judrek. Derdy. Durdy. I dunno.

I've become increasingly interested in my neighbor's house. I live in the part of Denton where all the houses are a throwback to the plantation style, and they have these grand arches and turrents. Most owners of these houses pride themselves with the maintenance and the history of these house. But not my neighbor. He has the same style of house yet has decided to go with a "whataburger coffee cup" motif.
title or description


Tad says he's an antique collector with an ailing wife. She never comes out, but you see her at the front window upstairs smoking cigarettes and looking out onto the street some evenings. More photos to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Borthday Stranger.