Monday, April 16, 2007

I want to cut off your skin and wear it to my birthday.

Yeah, the title makes sense. It's 3:30am, I'm still slightly drunk, and I'm listening to Q. Lazzarus ( from the scene in Silence of The Lambs were Buffalo Bill is dancing in front of the mirror).

Okay. Maybe I just creeped myself out about it. I should probably change the music.

I'm in an alcoholic daze for two things. I sold my computer (my desktop) for a couple of hundred dollars and that Jacob's out of jail. Yeah, his time was short but taxing. He's a champ.

Spent a night with sipping spirits with Lars and Aaron, deciding whether or not to either go argue with a Pita Pit employee or hang out at the IOOF cemetery. We ended up cruising around in his minivan and eating breakfast tacos from Taco Cabana. We drove around some more listening to My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult. Stomachs full of chorizo and egg, we ended up at Hailey's during
http://www.myspace.com/wildinthestreets
set. It was great, especially when Mikey Minywoki threw up some Bronksi Beat like he knew I was there to enjoy it.

I gave $20 to Theresia tonight so she can go to Mongolia to build a house. For reasons known to at least one person who reads this blog, you would understand why I would give so much to the Mongolian people. Marcus said I was trying to make my peace with Ghengis Khan.

I want to cut off your skin and wear it to my birthday, like I'm 15 and listening to Bahaus and I hate my parents.

No comments: