Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This must be where pies go when they die.

Where's my car?
Stuck at the Family Dollar between Elm and Locust. Not stuck, but forced to be abandoned. It's in the parking lot though, and I'll pick it up eventually.

Every major street in Denton has been closed since around 5pm today. I was in Willis Library all day, deep in the basement, no laptop or cellphone, and I come out to the End of Days type weather. Needless to say the one test that separates me from the rest of the world I know has been postponed. I'll see my professor at Lou's or something tonight and see what's going down.

So I can't upload any photos right now, but I've been taking a lot. More of Undoing of David Wright and Chief, The Anti-Valentine's Day show. Vista won't accept my software and Hp will send me updated disks when they get around to it. Bah.

Oh snap! I just finally realized what a Columbian Necktie is!

No comments: