Saturday, April 28, 2007

How many times can you laugh at that cat getting hit by the moon?

Coachella Festival.

I see all the ads that you can watch it online, but I can't find a direct link. Tons of mirrors that don't work, or connect you to ads ABOUT Coachella, but never the direct stream.BrooklynVegan is suffice coverage. Bustos's is there right now after driving since Monday. Who knows when he'll be back?

The rival festival, Denton Jazz and Arts Festival , is going on this weekend also. I really want to get some roasted corn and watch the Bulldog Competition.

Remember 5 weeks? I leave in two weeks now. May 12 will be my last day as a Dentonite. I'll have a temporary address before NYC, so anybody sending me anything(!) I'll let you know.

Plus. I don't find Amy Winehouse appealing at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

e-mail me, carina-AT-hwisalon-DOT-com