Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hey there!

So now the 30 Day song challenge is over!

Yes- please- thank you for reading and following and putting up with me weird fondness for pop 80's music and left of the dial indie rock. Thank you thank you thank you.

I'm going to thank you SO much that I'm going to blog about how I met all 4 of you people that are following me. Yes, this is a tribute blog.

Whereismyrobot- Ha! Well, I think we met once or twice in Denton (maybe through Andrew Hime, dunno) but we REALLY didn't meet until I knew that you were here in NYC at Barcade and I had to confirm that we had met. I'm still really happy that we met that time, and it fueled my love for the game Tapper. Still love that fucking Tapper game.

John- We met at the Yellow House back in Denton, you took a lot of good photos. You studied photography, and you were an awesome photographer. Now, you study law up in Boston and you always visit NYC, and of course we have too good a time. One time I on vacation in Cape Cod and you drove all the way out just to spend a few hours with me. We both love Wu-Tang and often have to use Wu-Tang lyrics in conversation. Thanks, because of your sweaty Maverick's ballcap and your southern drawl, you remind me that I can still should be a gentleman no matter where I am.

Julian- Fountain House was a special place- and we were left for 8 hours a day to deal with being social workers without degrees in Social Work, so we winged it. Thanks for all the free coffee, Vegan info and listening to Too $hort at work days.

Crashtopher- I hope you still read this. We had too good a time together back in Denton. You and your Vespa and me the friend of the guy with the Vespa. We spent a lot of good nights at Lou's and that was all we needed.


Thanks to you 4 for sticking with this blog. Much appreciated.

2 comments:

Whereismyrobot said...

I totally forgot about Tapper! I wish I could find that game here. And I did realize that we must have met at the Metrognome? Did you play Pop Fest? I knew one of your band mates.

By the way, I am totally stealing this idea.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]eKebBi[/url] , vYJvCeVIPQrFp , http://hhmgziigpu.com