Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 24 – a song that you want to play at your funeral

The topic of this post always brings up a big pet peeve of mine. I don't know when it started, or how it came about, but it just irks me.

When people talk about their funerals:

"I want a big party, I want people to like, you know smoke out and drink, and it'l be like a big party."- Everybody from ages 14-now.

Growing up, funerals were sad, you sat through the service, then you ate potato salad, and then you drove home. We just sorta mourned in our own way. But my Mom does call me and remind me how many years it's been since someone has passed, which show's she has a killer mind at remembering things, and likes to freak me out.



Yup. Absolutely. And if someone could get Bone Thugs N Harmony back together, I'd appreciate that too.

No comments: