Monday, August 06, 2007

New York now leads the world's great cities in the number of people around whom you shouldn't make a sudden move.

I have exactly a week before my plane touches ground again at LaGuardia, and I'm packing like crazy.
What to take? I know that my parents will send a number of boxes of random things over the next few months, but what do I need now?
Drew is somewhat of a help. Steena just tells me it's too humid to think about questions. Amy, God bless Amy Kessler. That's all I can say about her.

I've been searching around for blogs about people moving to NYC for the first, time, how it went, what to expect etc. Metafilter has helped a lot.
But I mean, it doesn't go into too much detail. I think maybe I should start one. I mean an offshoot of this one. Thoughts?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dustin, you are too kind. You know that any questions you have, I will try to answer. I am so fucking excited about your arrival. I'm super broke right now so our fun will be slightly limited but we can work around that. Call me! :)