Thursday, August 16, 2007

Big City Nights

I stepped in what I think was sewer water. Probably not, because a guy let his schnauzer drink from it, but still there was something that floated by.

Already viewed two places to move into. One is real close to Amy and Ryan- and really really close to the J train. Like, near enough that it rattles things sitting near the window. It was a one bedroom that I'd have to share with TWO OTHER DUDES. No. Can't. Plus, we sort of all agree for the price that he wanted I'd be paying his rent too. Shady.

The second place was in Prospect Park, near Park Slope and the brownstones that looked as if Theo was walking out and into the street to eat a Popsicle. It's also the neighborhood they used for early SNL backdrops. Fourth floor, great space- but I'm just a candidate. There were other people there to see the room as well. I'll hear back tomorrow.

Work starts on Friday so I'm sort of in limbo. Just riding the trains and walking to
gimme! coffee in the mornings. It's only a few blocks up.

No comments: