Monday, August 20, 2007

Excuse me, your friend is throwing up. You need to do something about it.

Man.
Some guy took a shit in a bag on the train, or shat in the bag and then carried it onto the train, or just had a bag of shit with him just in case, but man, I've never seen a car empty so quick. He was looking around all sad eyed, thinking outside of the box.
"I'm not a slave to the toilet like you rich coffee drinking scum. No. I shit in this big yellow bag, because I'm not a conformist."

I have another appointment to see an apartment tomorrow morning, not too far from Amy (which is the ideal setup) but I'm ready just to say okay, let's just do this. It doesn't sound like a bad place at all, within price range, utilities, etc. I spend most of my time at work, I have no furniture. I only know a handful of people (except I ran into a guy checking out at work today who was in Baird's Dylan class) so it's not like I'm going to get things on a lot.

People wonder why I don't have an accent when they find out I'm from Texas.

No comments: