Saturday, June 02, 2007

Strong finger on the trigger like it's dwarf's hands

DNTN.
How I already miss this place.

I spent most of the day driving. I can't wait to not have a car anymore, but then again I wonder if I'll miss it. Public transportation is almost like a wet dream. No responsibility but just being able to breath, walk, and have a metrocard.

Somehow I got an entire entry about me on wemadeoutonce.com. More debauchery tonight I'm sure.

Right now I'm sunburned, full of vodka and listening to some New Order remix...I think by Hot Chip. I have a story to write before Monday morning. I have all of it saved on the macbook and my digital tape recorder, although I sound like a shy stuttering fool on there during most of the interview.

Doing all this makes me wonder about the lives of people that we see everyday. Like, the superintendant of a school district, a teacher, a post office worker... all these people in our society that are so stereotyped and pigeonholed. It's very Half-Nelson. A double life. When I put on the tie monday morining and my slacks, do I tuck this life back in a drawer or do I carry a part of with me?

Oh yeah. Go watch A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints. It's like The Basketball Diaries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to slash your tires