Saturday, June 09, 2007

Imaginations run riot in these paper thin walls.

While both my laptops are out of commision (the PC having a faulty ac adaptor replaced and the macbook being, well, a mac and needing to constant upgrades) I have to use my brother's computer. Seth's walls are covered in polaroids of blonde girls that seem enamored with having their photo taken. Most of them are covered in glittery ink that say luv you!

Gah. I've been spending most of my days in the office, listening to Mondo Bongo and The Fine Art of Surfacing, two recent purchases put out by Bob Geldolf and his Boomtown Rats. Both the albums are fairly decent listens, just with them crying their new wave hearts over hand claps.

Tomorrow I begin dividing up my things, what I really need to take to NYC and what I need to leave behind. It's not like I can't have my parents send me things I need, but I need to make sure things fit well.

No comments: