Monday, June 19, 2006

The original darkness was still there in the stories, and it was still very dark indeed.

The weekend has been long. Work was good, nay, great and I got some sleep in.

Secret Headquarters Not So Secretive- There were quite a lot of people at the show, which is alway surprising. Jacob's voice is pretty much gone, it's all the Scientist's Blood (a concotion of alcohol, energy drink and fruit punch that Camella always makes for us) and too many unfiltered cigarettes. There was much merriment and mirth to be had by all.

Go Away!- Greg and Tina's going away party fell a little flat. Set to a background of traditional Irish music Jane and I sauntered inside and out, trying to find our place amongst so many familar faces. Needless to say we left early. Mike D now resembles someone that I could totally see living in Florida.

Of Mythology and Men of Tomorrow- My parents are having a grand garage sale coming up soon, and that means that much of my life pre-Denton is either to be trashed or sold. Since I'm not there to intervene, my parents judgement presides. The only thing I really wanted to keep was my comic books (boxes and boxes) and my Norse mythology books. All of fifth and sixth grade I was enamored with the destructive gods and drunk vikings. Hopefully these treasures will be back with me soon.

Work work and work. I need more time to do things. The curse of adulthood and responsibilities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»