Friday, June 23, 2006

I took an apartment near the state university, where I discovered both crystal methamphetamine and conceptual art.

I learned yesterday at work that all the Life Saver Training that I go through ever single year (for five years now) won't help me save someone drowning. Please, don't ask me to help you if you drown becuase I'll probably take your temp and and try to expell a meatball lodge in your throat.

-All Roads Lead Back to Tucson- Tonight I'll be at The Gypsy Tea Room to see Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers nee The Refeshments. I'm really excited, I had to miss the last show (I still feel bad Carina) so this one I've definately got to make up for it. Plus they have a new EP out.....I just checked the website. ONLY available Itunes. Damn it all.


-Pop music is about saying "fuck me". Rock and roll is about saying "fuck you- Another show at J&J's on Saturday. Velma Loves Daphne. Maaster Gaiden. The Pebble That Saved The World. Druids On Parade. A bunch of Dallas bands. It should be fun, but we're not playing any more shows until the tour. Brian, Jacob and I recorded the first two songs for Wizards vs. Dragons last night. Look for a show soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did i read this too late?

I hope you had a good time at the show. I think I'm going to look up the new RCatP...I'll have it and you won't neener neener neener!

rina

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»