Monday, May 29, 2006

Greg, the bartender, had made them just right, with a dash of angostura bitters and a sugared lemon wedge rather than an olive.

Right now Jane is gluing red and pink Origami cranes to a branch painted yellow, it looks awesome. She's crafty, and not in that old Beastie Boys I-want-the-girl-but-she-is-too-crafty-and-cunning way, but she has excelled at the art of arts and crafts.
Work at Borders today flew by. I've learned that you could probably get anything published on any topic, and Borders will carry it. Medieval Archery Quarterly? got it. Swimmning with your Dog? Got it. Twice. Pilates for Babies? Yeah, someone has it on order.

I bought J-Pod today. I didn't buy it when it immediately hit the shelf, I waited and stewed, I almost read Microserfs again. I remember the first time I bought one of his books, from Carina. It was Life After God, and I read it the same day and twice the next week.

No comments: