Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm tongue-tied and useless again

I woke up early Tuesday and took a really long walk through Prospect Park. From 5th Ave. back to Stratford Rd. I kept warm in the freezing weather and enjoyed sloshing through the snow in my new Reebok's.

Needless to say, vacation time is leaving me high and dry. I've gotten a lot of work done, so it's not a complete waste. I've been editing like a madman- scratch that- cringing like a mad man. Going through these stories is like sharing a superficial relationship with a friend in high school, you remember why you didn't keep in touch the more you remember. I can chalk it up to being young, which I do, and laugh it off. Then again there are things that I feel like I will never live down, and cringe as I think back to the time I typed those letters out on my old computer.

I wonder how much work I've done that I just tossed because It didn't live up to what I wanted it to do?

Back when Radiohead meant something to me:

No comments: