Sunday, October 05, 2008

Why Must I Cry?



Yes. Thanks, now I have this song stuck in my head 24/7.
I finally got around to getting furniture at IKEA. The trek that you have to endure in moving furniture without a car- man, mean city living. I just said screw it and got a car service to car us back. But now I'm surprisingly more productive!

Friday night met up with Kerrie and Cindy at Bedford and headed in to see Chris at Terra Blues. We had seen TMBG right across the street a week before. The place was chill- older, more jazzy (in two ways).
After there I finally went to a Hookah bar. The Luxor Cafe. It just happened to be across from an awesome falafel spot, so we ended up there smoking some tutti-frutti through a pipe that made me feel all regal.

Band practice today. I have to learn 12 songs in about an hour and a half.

No comments: