Sunday, October 12, 2008

They don't have nothin', it's like a flea market threw up in there.



Thank you new Deerhoof album. You've made my week.

Right now I'm listening to Will Sheff (Okkervil River)run through a 44 minute DJ set. I've never really listened to Okkervil River but I've always considered them.

Hey, Sunday morning is not the time to be upset with two homeless guys.
Unless they're digging through the garbage right outside your window and making a mess of the staircase.
Not cool homeless guy with red gloves. Not cool homeless guy with dreadlock in your goatee.

Pitchfork is releasing The Pitchfork 500. The 500 top songs of all time. Pre-order from Insound.

Npr released a
list of recommended books. Some of them I read. I'd really like to read Consider the Lobster.

No comments: