Saturday, September 27, 2008

Terrific. I'm about to get killed a million miles fron nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax.



I know it's going to be debuting at the Atlanta Film Festival in Halifax, Nova Scotia next Tuesday, but fuck. America needs this movie.

This week has been one sliding scale of doom. I burned my wrist pretty bad and now I have to keep it wrapped. Cindy let me borrow a Puma sweatband, so know I look like a guy who wears a sweatband around my wrist. It makes me think, if I were to sweat so much that I had to wear a band around my arm to soak it up, I need to cut a lot of salt our something out of my diet. Or I just play sports and this is a normal thing people do.

There's a lot of other stuff, but it's not really worth troubling with it all. I got to eat some Shark Fin soup and some Peking Duck, but that was pretty much all I got out of a fancy dinner. Now I can retire and eat duck and shark and feel like a millionaire instead of a three dollaraire (that's the norm).

Supposedly there's talk of Lonnie B. and karaoke tonight.

No comments: