Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My shadow sits down in the snow and shakes his head from side to side.

If you ever get a chance, go to Woorijip. It's really cheap and crowded most of the time, but it's worth it.

So, I think I've mentioned Achewood a thousand times on this thing. Why is that? Do I only check my gmail and discuss Achewood comic strips when I'm online? Would that make me some sort of internet geek? Probably. And yes I do. Between downloading music and google mapping the world to see how far things really are.
Anyway, Achewood is provided me with many a distraction (Yes, work right now is slow) so I had to order this. There has never been a photo of Chris Onsadt, the creator of my diversion to the grave, until now.
He looks a lot like the only professor I really gave a damn about at UNT, Marshall Armintor. This all makes me think in 10 more years, that's what I'm going to look like. t-e-n.

And if you like the sort of stuff that I like (or want to be like me) order things from drawn and quarterly.

Cindy and I have set in motion our trip to Amsterdam. We are accepting donations.

No comments: