Thursday, September 11, 2008

Telephones are ringing in a land called PBS

Drunk and Dead

It's true- I haven't posted anything since the Siren Music Festival. I think I can mentally run down things:
- I started a torrid love affair with a dish called Juk. Rock it with some sliced Century egg and you got yourself something beautiful that a grown man (who is also a tough logger) would cry some.
- Bought Human Highway's Moody Motorcycle. It's that good pop stuff. I really dig Islands, so it's a win-win situation.
- Started to play with some ex-members of Against Me! out in Brooklyn. Our first show was last Thursday. We got paid in pastries and iced coffee.
- Went to my neighborhood Bank of America. Stood in line behind Todd Barry. He seemed okay.

I started the whole applying for Grad School yesterday.

No comments: