Tuesday, October 02, 2007




I've had the pleasure of seeing both Scout Niblett and Will Oldham at Rubber Gloves on seperate occasions. Come to think of it, I saw Niblett this summer.
It's a very quiet day in Brooklyn. Jamie is in the living room, we talked about a soap making workshop and the screen printing workshop their having at Ad Hoc down the street. I'm doing research on Harlequin Romance novels because the accept unsolicited manuscripts, and of course if you throw in enough "manroot" and "dashing" in your story, they'll pay you.
I thought I'd also share a playlist.

Devendra Barnhart- The Body Breaks
T. Rex- Spaceball Ricochet
Akron/Family- Suchness
Sigur Ros- #8
Okkervil River- Our Life Is Not A Movie, Or Maybe
All The Time Me- Batter Charger
Jesus Love Me- CoCoRosie
Can't Do That- Forrest Gray
Gardenhead/Leave Me Alone- Neutral Milk Hotel

well, what I have listened to in the last half hour.

No comments: