Sunday, October 07, 2007

Far between sundown and midnights broken toe.

I had to heavily made up girls tramp (verb) into the store today, look around, and ask if J.Lo and Marc Antony were going to perform upstairs or downstairs.

So tomorrow I have my interview with Skuawk. I haven't done much research, but it seems legit. I think I'm going to focus my time right now getting back into music journalism. It was a medium that I found myself very comfortable with, and it doesn't feel like work. Check and check. Now if I can never leave my apartment, I'll be set.

Drew's drunkenly messaging me from some Karaoke place in K-town. Nice.

And with all that to worry about, birthday gifts and job interviews, postage and what to eat (or to eat) on a daily basis, I have to move at the end of the month again. The lease is up on this apartment, and my roommates have decided they would rather leave Neil and I with it as they trek across town to Greenpoint. So, I have the option of staying in a cheap four bedroom apartment and finding people to fill the two empty rooms, or begin to sell my self online again. I'm just going to title all my postings: Not a Murderer: friends are alive and can vouch. I'm not to terribly afraid of my circumstances, not yet at least.

I started The Giver by Lois Lowry. I never really read it when it was all popular.

No comments: