Tuesday, October 16, 2007

At long last it's crashed, it's colossal mass has broken up into bits in my moat.

Everything that seemed to be roaring and flying past my head has settled into a fine lump.
I actually got some shopping done today. After riding to work with Erin, I backtracked over to Union Square and went to The Strand and The Virgin Megastore. I saw Hillary Swank being filmed, thought she looked like a dude still but this time I didn't say it aloud.
Excited that Erin found an apartment down the street from me, not even a ten minute walk. They're opening a new bodega and another Natural store right between our blocks,along with Grand Kingdom and The Wyckoff Starr being so close, I wouldn't want to move from this neighborhood at all.
Two things I have lined up:
Winter with the Russians (All Russian authors all winter long)
and
Getting Lynched by David Lynch (Watching all of David Lynch's movies in a row as well as Twin Peaks)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you that boreed int he sity that never sleeps? you should get a hooker or paul rudd to read you bedtime stories by russian authors.

Anonymous said...

city. wow. i am drunk at work again.

Anonymous said...

I think you should put NaNoWriMo on your list, y'know unless you're too cool for that.