Monday, February 26, 2007

Yes I did. He seemed like an OK guy, but he went and murdered some people, which was pretty bad.

A very Beach Boys day.

So all I've been doing is listening to Pet Sounds and Endless Summer.

I have to spend the rest of the afternoon working on spreadsheets for my statistics class. This semester I only have to make sure I pass my last three classes (Music Therapy, Stats and Physics 2240: Electricity and Magnetism) so a lot of my time is dedicated to those classes. They're all relatively easy, so I'm not sweating it.

I'm having a rather large book sale/give away soon as I organize a list. All the one's I never really got around to reading, all the ones that just take up space. I mean, Sodomy and The Pirate Tradition? I don't need that. I'll give it away. A lot of the books came from Candace and Ktrey's moving give away. One move to another.

Been spending most of my time on craigslist NYC. Yes, it's totally doable. Everyone gripes about how expensive it is, but what I'm paying now is equal to a few of the places there in Brooklyn, so I'm not in the least bit worried.

What I am worried about is accomplishing anything on such a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin: The Gay Blade