Wednesday, February 14, 2007

If you want sense, you'll have to make it yourself.

Today was long.

I had to study for my Statistics test. It's the one thing standing between me and graduation, so I dedicate as much time as I can at passing. I'm no math whiz, more like cheese whiz. I know many types of cheese, but not enough formulas.

I've been thinking about starting a music blog. I look at most of my time spent on the internet and I always seem to be reading other music blogs, downloading new music, checking showtimes, label changes, etc. etc. I think I may have a go at it. The only problem is with my moving and all- It's going to be hard to keep a finger on the pulse of anything.

I keep reminding myself of all the time I'll have to write and to read (I'm thinking of trying my hand at In Search of Lost Time. I wonder if I could read all of Proust, let alone enjoy/understand it. I like to think I could. There are others too, War and Peace, Finnigan's Wake. I'll have time to get around to those things.

Other than that we have a show on Thursday at the soon the be defunct RGRS. Eat Averys Bones, Koji Kondo, the whole gang will be there to time change your face. And I have to work tomorrow, and it'll snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to read vol 2 of in search of lost time. should i? also, i think you would have a great music blog. you just need to do it when you have time. which means either after school or after you move to ny.