Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 tbsp. cider vinegar strained through a bag of pipe cleaners

Busy, busy weekend.
I have to buy tickets for both the Sigur Ros and Ween shows this week, which will pretty map out my major shows for the summer schedule. I think I've written about Heima before. You should still watch it.
So yesterday, Erin's poet friends arrived by bus and by train to stay here in Brooklyn. They wanted a typical Brooklyn weekend, so instead of sleeping in and then bitching about trains we went out. Mostly just around the Bedford stop.
Which, a strange occurance came about.
I was in Earwax Records buying some old
dntel records when I noticed a very peculiar tattoo. A tattoo of a red and blue donkey being pitchforked. It was my friend Christian from The Brickhaus years ago. He moved from Denton to London to be a bartender somewhere in 2002, and he's just recently been back here for about six months. More and more Denton people are here.

Today I have to buy another wireless router because ours basically sucked. And then there's a Zombie Walk through Williamsburg (basically drinking and dressing up as Zombies) so I may go to that.

Depends on how much scratch I have.

No comments: