Thursday, February 28, 2008

Down here, this is our time

Go read Marvel: 1602.
Neil Gaiman wrote it, and I don't think I've enjoyed anything as much by him besides his work with Terry Pratchett on Good Omens.

Temporal Funk as of late. Subsiding with a fierce quickness. I tend to let things get to me at times, and I can't control how they affect my mood. Dwelling is a better way to put it. Too many "What If's?" in my mind at one time.

One thing I've really learned living here is that small things matter in big ways. I count on a lot of little things to really make my day. Say, getting to cook for or with Erin. That's a major plus. Hanging out with Amy, another plus. Going to The P.I.T is always a guarantee. Things like that really make my life here better, and I don't think about how much struggle there is. I mean, I'm coming from a place where my rent was less than $200 and I always had enough money to do anything I wanted. It's weird to see how some people live by filling their shows. Watch the movie The Super, see what I mean.

In a ray of sunshine news, there's a Kennedy Fried Chicken in my neighborhood. Cheap ass fried Chicken 24/7, prepared behind bullet-proof glass.

No comments: