Saturday, July 14, 2007

You are also right to be angry that your college newspaper is not publicizing your works more aggressively.

It's like a mini mall.



Plus got a call back from the MLA, notifying me that I've in the run in the narrow margin of 20 other applicants for the same assistant position.

Go read my review of Elijah Wood. Not only on his movies, but his entire life.
"Radio Flyer" = Sadness.
"Forever Young" = Go fuck yourself.
"The Good Son" = Pansy.
"North" = Fecal matter.
"The Lord of The Rings" Trilogy = Loooong.
"Everything is Illuminated" = Jonathan Safran Foer can spin a good Holocaust yarn. Wood can't destroy it in less than 2 hours.
Sin City = Actually, I liked seeing him as a twisted sociopath a la Christian Bale.
"Green Street Hooligans" = Just because you grow a goatee does not make you tough.

I didn't see any of his other movies, but trust me, out of these that you do see, keep in mind that the goal of my small existence on the face of the planet is to denounce Elijah Wood.

1 comment:

very said...

good luck on the MLA gig!