Monday, March 19, 2007

The Duncan Hills will wake you-From a thousand deaths-A cup of Blackened Blood

Spent the weekend listening to people scream "Dude! Spring Break!" Like they own the week. Someone sold this week to college students so they could walk around and remind people, Hey, Spring Break ( This all took place at the Minimart as Shawn rang up a couple "Bra's." They were pointing fingers and spending cash on pony kegs).

Besides Spring Break, and SXSW, there's really nothing happening. To me at least. I spent all morning with parents shopping for luggage, going through bills, what I have to pay off before I leave and what I need to pay on. There's a big problem. I might have to mull some of my options over.
Punk Bunny Christian Teenage Runaway are tonight at Haileys. Oh yeah, we'll be playing before them in all our bloody goodness. Come tonight. With Cam and I moving, who knows when we'll play again?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big problem? Details please.