Sunday, October 29, 2006

Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.

Two days in NYC so far.

We landed late Thursday night and crashed. I crashed. I had been up for way too long studying for my linguistics class and hoped to sleep on the plane. Didn't happen. So Thursday for me was all about getting to one destination: a bed.

Friday we got up late and went to eat at Junior's here in Brooklyn. Did I ever tell you guys how much I love Sauerkraut? I wanted to dance a bit when I ate Sauerkraut, but being in a confined space and with Amy and Jane there, I had to dance in my head. I think the Time Warp from Rocky Horror is a good dance to do for food.

We went to the MET and I felt lost most of the time. It's a labyrinth. The sculpture exhibit there is great.

Virgin Megastore, Strand Books, Karaoke in K-town. I sang Michael Jackson's Ben, which is my safety song. I know it by heart. I had a friend named Ben, still do, and I'd like to shout that out for a sec. Ben, you gotta song.

Yesterday was shopping. Got some books, Talking Heads stuff, hung out on Bleeker Street. Bought a faux Coach purse in Chinatown. Drank alot with an NYC police officer (training) and everyone. Two mind erasers and I don't remember getting home. I think we took a cab. I don't remember a train.

No comments: