Monday, October 23, 2006

Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe.

I've been sick, thought to be fired, thought to be ON fire, and fell asleep in the middle of drinking a cherry coke. Plus I slept on my glasses and made my face look like some discarded Picasso painting. I bloodied two of my knuckles without knowledge, broke a plate while washing it and nearly got hit by a Miata this morning.

But I'm leaving for NY on Thursday and none of this seems to matter.

Jane and I will be flying to NY (via Atlanta) Thursday and spend the weekend doing NY things. I guess gawking and getting lost, and then finding cool things and then being exhausted. That's what tourists do right? I hope to go to the East Village. We're going to The Met this Friday. We did't get a chance last time.

Quick. Someone tell me where I can get a faux pink Coach bag!

No comments: