Thursday, July 27, 2006

Drowning is my third favorite way to die. But, they are all good.

I have finally moved.
The apartment is really, well, empty. And big. I can't belive we had that much space.

The new place is alright. I have a much smaller room, two roomates and no internet thus far. I'm on TAD's computer next door. It's not the same. I'm trying to break my addiction to the internet but at the same time I'm fiending for it hard. I need all the useless information it has to offer, I need to check my gmail a thousand times a day.

Jane and I went to the Magnolia last night. A Scanner Darkly was great. I've never read much Philip K. Dick, a short story here or there, But I really liked the way Richard Linklatter filmed it. It was hilarious. I'm glad that cast Robert Downey Jr. and Woody Harrelson as junkies. Junkies playing junkies, blurring the lines of reality once more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»