Saturday, July 08, 2006

Draped across the armchair in front of the stove, in the opposite corner of the room, Mr. Farthingale spied his robe.

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that what you get with your money?
- She pulled the vinyl stars from the wall as if pulling the light out of the night sky. I need more boxes.

Rock and Roll Hoochie Coo
- The new house is well....it's a House of Rock and Roll. Not the HORR bar out in El Paso, but a real house, with people living there. I plan on spending most of my time recording many of the projects I have seeme do surround myself with. People at Borders always ask me when I have time to sleep, and the general answer is always when I get a chance.
New York State of Mind- Our trip to New York is coming up quicker than I can think. There's just a few things I want to see piled on top of the general things(Empire State Building, MOMA). I'd like to go to CBGB's, McSweeney's, and Central Park. At least a little bit of it. Last time I was there we just kind of, well,looked at it from across the way. It looked nice.

What's with all the Billy Joel?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»